Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Data de Registo
    Feb 2003

Por Defeito

Aquelas "asas", upa upa! Alguém quer arriscar muito....

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Data de Registo
    Jan 2012

Por Defeito

o I8 está lindo, só não aprecio as faixas azuis, são um pouco pró xuning. Mas de resto, está fantastico.!!

Piloto de Troféu
    Data de Registo
    Aug 2010

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

BMW i8 Spyder Concept - Fotos surgem antes do Salão de Pequim
    A Czech website has dropped the first photos of BMW's new i8 Spyder Concept. And since some of you may be wondering if they're real or not, we asked around and can confirm their authenticity as sources told us that the study will make its world premiere at the Auto China Show in Beijing at the end of April.The open-top study is based on the production-intent i8 Coupe Concept that we've seen in several shows this past year.

Aside from the absence of the roof and the elimination of the rear seats, the Spyder also sports solid instead of transparent, rotating doors with different mirror housings and a restyled boot section.
    The Spyder retains the i8 coupe's plug-in hybrid powertrain with a mid/rear mounted 1.5-liter turbocharged three-cylinder gasoline engine developing 220HP (164kW) and 300 Nm (221 lb.ft) connected to the rear wheels, and an electric motor driving the front wheels.
    The system delivers a total output of 349-horses and peak torque of 550Nm (405.6 lb.ft). The BMW can also run on either powertrain separately.
    We'll have more on the i8 Spyder soon, so keep coming back…

Data de Registo
    Dec 2011

Por Defeito

Está um pouco para o xuning mas não deixa de ser uma boa pedra no charco.

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Oficial: BMW i8 Concept Spyder
    BMW lo dejó bastante claro cuando presentó su nueva submarca ecológica: la gama i no comienza con el i3 ni termina con el i8. Pero antes de que podamos ver cualquier modelo inferior, intermedio o superior, aún hay tiempo para introducir nuevas variantes de los dos primeros coches presentados, tal es el caso del i8 Concept Spyder que ocupa ahora nuestra atención después de hacer acto de presencia esta mañana de forma algo clandestina.

Como el i8 coupé, el nuevo Spyder es un híbrido plug-in, es decir, recargable desde el enchufe. Combina un motor eléctrico frontal de 96 kW (131 CV) para accionar el eje delantero, mientras que detrás se sitúa un propulsor a gasolina de tres cilindros y cubicaje desconocido (teóricamente 1,5 litros) que desarrolla 223 CV de potencia de forma solidaria, porque lo mismo impulsan el coche que cargan las baterías de iones de litio a través de un alternador. La potencia máxima combinada se estima en 354 CV y el par motor en 550 Nm.

Esta interesante configuración mecánica permite que el i8 Concept Spyder funcione como un vehículo de tracción delantera sin emisiones, un propulsión a gasolina para los más puristas o un deportivo con tracción a las cuatro ruedas y/o la posibilidad de recibir un aporte energético extra desde el motor eléctrico en caso de necesidad. Tener dos motores también hace posible repartir sus 1.630 kg de masa en perfecto equilibrio (50:50). El 0 a 100 se realiza en 5 segundos y podría alcanzar los 250 km/h; limitados, naturalmente.

Pero... ¿verdad que percibes pequeñas diferencias con respecto al coupé? Porque están ahí, realmente. Ese extraño y a la vez atractivo je ne sais quoi se debe principalmente a la menor longitud del coche. Porque sí, el i8 Concept Spyder es un vehículo ligeramente más corto, con una batalla de 2.650 mm y 4.480 mm de largo. También varían las puertas, ahora de diseño opaco; el habitáculo, algo más próximo a lo que sería un coche de producción; y lógicamente su nuevo techo plegable, dividido en dos piezas. La guinda final la ponen dos pequeños patinetes eléctricos (¡de fibra de carbono!) escondidos bajo la cúpula trasera para corretear por los pasillos de la oficina.

Era difícil mejorar el i8, pero con el nuevo Concept Spyder BMW ha terminado de bordarlo. Hut ab!

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Piloto de Troféu
    Data de Registo
    Aug 2010

Por Defeito Alguém quer dar uma vista de olhos no interior do carro de produção?

Não é muito, mas dá para ver qualquer coisinha...

Fonte: Carscoop

Piloto de Troféu
    Data de Registo
    Aug 2010

Por Defeito

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

First Drive: BMW i8

Autocar UK gets behind the wheel of next year’s BMW i8. BMWBLOG had also the unique opportunity to spend some co-driving time in 2009, but at the time the i8 was still known as the Vision EfficientDynamics Concept and it was at a 60 percent development stage.

The plugin hybrid will come to market in Spring 2014 and is powered by a turbocharged three-cylinder petrol engine with 224 horsepower, aided by a 96 kW electric motor. Together, the two motors provide a system output of 260 kW or 354 horsepower, enabling acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.6 seconds.

Thanks to the extensive use of carbon, the weight remains under 1,500 kilograms. The i8 will have a combined fuel consumption in the European test cycle of less than 3 liters/100 km (78 MPG) and average real fuel consumption of between five and seven liters (33 – 47 MPG).

Here are some of their driving impressions:
    As we rush along snow-covered roads, I notice a button on the centre tunnel marked ‘E mode’. Van As obliges, depressing it to alter the drive process from petrol-electric to solely electric, in which energy is provided by a lithium-ion battery pack mounted within the centre tunnel. It is a neat trick – one that will allow drivers of the BMW i8 to undertake journeys of up to 20 miles on battery power alone, allowing them to dodge London’s congestion charge and other similar zero-emission zone charges. It also provides the swoopy coupé with near-to-silent cruising qualities.

Three versatile power sources in the BMW i8
    The most impressive aspect of the new car when we leave the BMW test track and head out on public roads is the smooth interplay between the three power sources, the result, Van As reveals, of countless hours spent refining the algorithms of the i8’s so-called power electronics.

“It’s a crucial part of hybrid drivetrain development, and something we’ve put a great deal of effort in to perfecting to keep us in good stead for the future,” he says. “It’s part of the reason why we decided from the outset not to engage an outside partner, but to keep all electronic development in-house, and retain the intellectual property rights for ourselves.”

The way the BMW i8’s advanced drivetrain switches from hybrid mode (in which all three power sources are in use) to pure electric mode (in which just one power source is relied upon) at the press of a button on the centre console, is extremely impressive. In hybrid mode, all four wheels provide drive. In electric mode, only the front wheels channel drive. It all sounds remarkably complex, but you’d never know it, such is seamless interplay.

Further impressions? While it may be billed as a sportscar, the i8 boasts an excellent ride. The overall set-up is claimed to be close in terms of comfort to that set to appear on the upcoming BMW 4-series coupé. “We are aware certain customers will use the i8 every day. It needs to offer sufficient low speed compliance for commuting in combination with the control required at higher speeds,” says Van As.

So, is the BMW i8 be capable of taking the fight to more conventional sportscars like the Porsche 911 Carrera? After all, it is expected to cost about £100,000, a similar price to a Carrera 4S. It’ll be another year at least before we get to steer the BMW i brand’s flagship model for ourselves but we now know that it is not only spectacularly futuristic in terms of appearance but also engagingly fast, imminently usable and comfortable enough to be used everyday.

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Piloto de Provas de Perícia
    Data de Registo
    Jun 2010

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Renders:

Piloto de Provas de Perícia
    Data de Registo
    Nov 2010

Por Defeito

Está engraçado.. no entanto se já vemos BMW encostados porque a corrente de distribuição dos N47 parte, no futuro vamos ver BMW's encostados porque se acabou a bateria de meia dúzia de km's..

Piloto de Troféu
    Data de Registo
    Aug 2010

Por Defeito i8 em Frankfurt

Parece que vai ser em Frankfurt que a marca bávara irá dar a conhecer ao mundo a versão de produção do i8.

Carscoops

KZD
    KZD está offline
    Piloto de Kart
    Data de Registo
    Dec 2012

Por Defeito

Citação Originalmente Colocado por TugaAzeiteiro Ver Post
    Está engraçado.. no entanto se já vemos BMW encostados porque a corrente de distribuição dos N47 parte, no futuro vamos ver BMW's encostados porque se acabou a bateria de meia dúzia de km's..
    Só se te esqueceres de meter gasolina.
    Muito expectante para ver a versão final deste modelo, o seu preço e como se irá comportar em estrada.

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Detalhes do BMW i8 Plug-in Hybrid Coupe de produção em série surgem antes da apresentação em Frankfurt, aponta baterias ao Porsche 911

Next month's Frankfurt Motor Show will see BMW's new "i" sub-brand debuting not one, but its two first series production cars , the i3 electric hatchback that goes on sale this fall and which we've already seen, and the more hotly-anticipated i8 plug-in hybrid sports coupe that will arrive in dealerships worldwide during 2014.BMW isn't quite ready yet to uncover the interior and exterior styling of the i8 2+2 seater coupe, simply releasing photos of a camouflaged pre-production tester, but it is ready to share initial information and specifications.
    The first thing you need to know about the i8 is that it was conceived from the outset as a plug-in hybrid sports car, with BMW looking to combine dynamic performance with green credentials.

To do that, it chose to fit the i8 with a brand-new, small displacement 228hp (231PS) 1.5-liter three-cylinder turbocharged gasoline engine sending power to the rear wheels via a six-speed automatic, and a 129hp (131PS) electric motor turning the front axle through an integrated two-stage automatic transmission. The two power systems can work independently or together with a combined output of 357hp (361PS) and 420 lb-ft (570 Nm) for full performance and all-wheel drive stability.
    A lithium-ion battery that can be recharged at a standard household power socket completes the powertrain package. BMW says it is has an all-electric mode of up to 22 miles (35 kilometers) with a 3½ hour charge from a conventional 120 volt, 12 amp household circuit or approximately 1½ hours from a 220 volt Level 2 charger, increased to over 310 miles (500 km) in COMFORT mode (in ECO PRO mode, it can be increased by another 20 percent).

As Colin Chapman recognized in the early days of Lotus, a sports car doesn't necessarily need to have an extremely powerful engine to offer performance if you pay attention to weight. BMW did that by designing the so-called Life Module that includes a carbonfibre main structure to which it attaches the carbon-fiber framed and 'butterfly' style doors along with the front and rear aluminum sub frames. The Germans state that the use of lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic (CFRP) for the body "brings weight savings of 50 percent over steel and around 30 percent over aluminum, with equivalent or improved strength."
    The main reason why BMW opted for these lightweight high-tech materials was to offset the additional weight of the electric motor and the high-voltage battery. All told, the i8 has a curb weight of less than 3,285 lbs (1,490 kilograms), or just 50 pounds (22.7 kg) more than the new Porsche 911 Carrera 4S PDK Coupe (3,230 lbs), which is one of the sports cars BMW has set its sights on.

So, how does all that translate in performance and fuel economy numbers? BMW quotes a zero to 100km/h (62mph) sprint time of under 4.5 seconds and an electronically controlled top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph). According to the Bavarian company, the i8 will return an average fuel consumption of under 2.5 l/100 km (over 94mpg US or 113 mpg US) with CO2 emissions of less than 59 grams per kilometer on the EU test cycle for plug-in hybrid vehicles.
    By comparison, the 395hp (400PS) Porsche 991 Carrera 4S PDK Coupe completes the 0-100km/h (62mph) sprint in 4.3 seconds, tops out at 297 km/h (184 mph) and returns a combined fuel consumption of 9.1 l/100km (35.8 mpg US or 31.0 mpg UK) with CO2 emissions of 215 g/km on the regular EU test cycle.
    A few other notes from BMW's release include the car's dimension - a length of 184.6 inches (4,689 mm), a width of 76.5 inches (1,942 mm) and a height of 50.9 inches (1,293 mm), with a wheelbase of 110.2 inches (2,800 mm), and a drag coefficient (Cd value) of 0.26.

We also learn that i8 has "a very low center of gravity and a near-perfect 50:50 axle load ratio", and a standard DSC (Dynamic Stability Control) stability system that includes the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Cornering Brake Control (CBC), Dynamic Brake Control (DBC), Brake Assist, Brake Standby, Start-Off Assistant, Fading Compensation and the Brake Drying function. BMW states that the push button-activated Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) system "raises the DSC thresholds, allowing some controlled drive wheel slippage for easier start-off on snow or loose ground, or for extra-dynamic cornering."
    Further details are to be released during its world premiere in Frankfurt next month.

Data de Registo
    Dec 2008

Por Defeito

Dados técnicos oficiais:

Piloto de Troféu
    Data de Registo
    Aug 2010

Por Defeito

Citação Originalmente Colocado por BLADERUNNER Ver Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FkgvfpdRVTg
    Por este vídeo, parece-me que vão existir duas opções para os faróis...

Página 4 de 12 PrimeiraPrimeira ... 345 ... ÚltimaÚltima