Aí está o 6º modelo da gama o qual terá apenas 2 lugares e não 4 como o Mini cabrio.
World Premiere: MINI Roadster
MINI Roadster – The World Premiere
MINI is pushing ahead with the rigorous expansion of its model family. The latest addition to the range is the MINI Roadster, the sixth model in the brand’s current line-up and the first open-top two-seater in its history. Cutting-edge, typically MINI interpretation of the compact, two-seater sports car concept with manually-opening soft-top roof; first premium car of its kind in the small car segment; unique package appealing to demanding target groups with a penchant for elegant sportiness, spontaneous open-top driving fun and irresistible design; inspiring handling fuelled by powerful engines and sophisticated chassis technology; unrivalled scope for individualisation.
• Faithful reproduction of the MINI design language within the proportions of a roadster; clear focus on two-seat design and open-air driving experience; sporting charisma, with short overhangs, powerful over-the-wheel stance and high waistline typical of MINI; unmistakable design features and hallmark details underline the car’s brand identity.
• Three-box body structure with a strikingly stepped rear end; elegantly sweeping roadster look thanks to heavily raked A-pillars and a waistline rising up slightly along the length of the body towards the flat rear end; stands more than 20 millimetres lower than the MINI Convertible; manually operated soft-top roof with straightforward mechanism for spontaneous, rapid opening and closing.
• Full-blooded go-kart feeling and outstanding safety levels thanks to bespoke chassis set-up, low centre of gravity, torsionally rigid body and optimised aerodynamic properties; Electric Power Steering and DSC (Dynamic Stability Control) as standard, DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) with EDLC (Electronic Differential Lock Control) optional (standard in the MINI John Cooper Works Roadster); roll-over bars in polished stainless steel; active rear spoiler extends automatically at 80 km/h (50 mph); MINI John Cooper Works Roadster with standard John Cooper Works aerodynamic kit.
• Focused two-seater concept with stowage area behind the driver and passenger seats, through-loading system and 240-litre luggage area; wide-opening tailgate for comfortable loading; optional: wind protection insert between the roll-over bars.
• Latest-generation four-cylinder engines; most powerful petrol and diesel units in the MINI line-up; MINI TwinPower Turbo technology; MINI John Cooper Works Roadster with 155 kW/211 hp, MINI Cooper S Roadster with 135 kW/184 hp, MINI Cooper Roadster with 90 kW/122 hp, MINI Cooper SD Roadster with 105 kW/143 hp; exemplary efficiency thanks to MINIMALISM technology.
• Bespoke colour and materials concept for upholstery, exterior mirrors, trim elements and Colour Lines; exclusive MINI Yours options and Sport Stripes in contrasting colour provide further individualisation; high-quality standard equipment including speed-sensitive steering assistance, electrically adjustable exterior mirrors, Park Distance Control, air conditioning (MINI Cooper S Roadster, MINI Cooper SD Roadster, MINI John Cooper Works Roadster) and audio system with MP3-compatible CD player and AUX IN connection; options include black headlight housing, xenon Adaptive Headlights, Comfort Access, automatic climate control and the Always Open Timer; wide range of entertainment and communications options: Harman Kardon hi-fi loudspeaker system, MINI navigation system, MINI Connected features including Driving Excitement app, web radio, Google services, RSS news feeds, Mission Control, and in-car use of Facebook and Twitter.
• Engine variants:
MINI John Cooper Works Roadster:
Four-cylinder petrol engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo technology and numerous technological details carried over directly from motor sport.
Displacement: 1,598 cc, output: 155 kW/211 hp at 6,000 rpm,
max. torque: 260 Nm/192 lb-ft at 1,850 – 5,600 rpm (280 Nm/207 lb-ft with Overboost at 2,000 – 5,100 rpm). Acceleration 0–100 km/h (62 mph): 6.5 seconds, top speed: 237 km/h (147 mph). Average fuel consumption according to EU: 7.3 litres/100 kilometres (38.7 mpg imp), CO2 emissions: 169 g/km.
MINI Cooper S Roadster:
Four-cylinder petrol engine with
MINI TwinPower Turbo technology. Displacement: 1,598 cc,
output: 135 kW/184 hp at 5,500 rpm, max. torque: 240 Nm/177 lb-ft at 1,600 – 5,000 rpm (260 Nm/192 lb-ft with Overboost at 1,730 – 4,500 rpm). Acceleration 0–100 km/h (62 mph): 7.0 seconds,
top speed: 227 km/h (141 mph). Average fuel consumption according to EU: 6.0 litres/100 kilometres (47.1 mpg imp), CO2 emissions: 139 g/km.
MINI Cooper Roadster:
Four-cylinder petrol engine with fully variable valve management based on the BMW Group’s VALVETRONIC technology. Displacement: 1,598 cc, output: 90 kW/122 hp at 6,000 rpm, max. torque: 160 Nm/118 lb-ft at 4,250 rpm. Acceleration 0–100 km/h (62 mph): 9.2 seconds, top speed: 199 km/h (124 mph). Average fuel consumption according to EU: 5.7 litres/100 kilometres (49.6 mpg imp),
CO2 emissions: 133 g/km.
MINI Cooper SD Roadster:
Four-cylinder turbodiesel with MINI TwinPower Turbo technology. Displacement: 1,995 cc, output: 105 kW/143 hp at 4,000 rpm, max. torque: 305 Nm/225 lb-ft at 1,750 – 2,700 rpm. Acceleration 0–100 km/h (62 mph): 8.1 seconds,
top speed: 212 km/h (132 mph). Average fuel consumption according to EU: 4.5 litres/100 kilometres (62.8 mpg imp), CO2 emissions: 118 g/km.
• Exterior dimensions:
Length: 3,734 millimetres (MINI Cooper Roadster: 3,728 millimetres, MINI John Cooper Works Roadster: 3,758 millimetres)
Width: 1,683 millimetres
Height: 1,390 millimetres (MINI Cooper Roadster: 1,384 millimetres, MINI John Cooper Works Roadster: 1,391 millimetres)
Wheelbase: 2,467 millimetres